Saturday, December 01, 2007

Now there are three

I have started an additional two blogs, which are designed to complement this one, which will remain my main platform as it were. The two new blogs each deal with a particular passion - Delta Source is a Star Wars blog while Multiple Aspects, is dedicated to railways. You can find the links to my new blogs on the right.

Let me explain the reason for these new blogs. I had been thinking of doing a railway blog for sometime. There have been a number of railway themed posts on here and a few where I would have probably gone into more depth and detail than would be appropriate for a general audience. Railways are something that I am very passionate about so rather than turn-off those who are not interested by posting it here, all my railway posts will now appear on the Multiple Aspects blog. The Star Wars blog was suggested to me by Derek as something to take my mind off my current situation and also to develop something that I am equally passionate about. I thought this sounded like a really good idea and again rather than posting lots of Star Wars musings here which may not be appropriate to a general audience, they now have their own home in Delta Source.

With three blogs it inevitably means that updates may be more sporadic than they have been (is that really possible?!) and it may be that from time to time one blog will get updated more often than the other. What it will mean though is that this blog will return more to its original purpose, which is a place for me to have a rant and a rave about everything and anything but with my Star Wars and railways interests to one side. Of course you are all welcome to read and comment on any of my blogs and I welcome your input.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that ought to keep you busy! My blog is meant to have a Buddhist focus, but it also keeps getting clogged up with posts about workout videos, veganism and general whinging about my job and personal goals. I suppose that puts off each audience, assuming I even have an audience! (I really must try to find some sort of counter so I can tell how many hits I get each day.) Oh well! There must surely be some whinging Buddhist home fitness fans out there who will enjoy reading it!

jamie said...

i suppose it beats watching judge judy and jeremy kyle...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I had my first driving lesson today. *cradles head in defeat*